Ex2k SP3
Win2k SP3
OL 2002 SP1

My CEO came into us today and informed us that "all of his email is
gone".  According to him it was there at 10:05 and gone at 10:10.  Of
course he claims that he did not move or delete it, which I have
confirmed.  Nothing in the DIR, nothing in trash, or other folders.  No
one else has access to his mailbox.

One of our guys is busy trying to figure out what happened.  My task has
become to get it back.

I've done DR, but only for a full system.  Never a single user.  I was
wondering if there is a way to replay the log files for single user or
do I have to put all on my DR box and then drop to a pst from there to
import back into his account?

Your help is appreciated.