-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Crowley
[MVP]
Posted At: Monday, January 05, 2004 3:58 PM
Posted To: Exchange Discussion
Conversation: Delegation of Authority
Subject: RE: Delegation of Authority

They'd need the permission to change that attribute, which, I believe,
you would have to confer in the Schema.  Really, I think it's a whole
lot of trouble to do that.  Why not make them Account Operators?  Don't
they have to reset passwords and the like as well?

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T