From: Ward, Stuart [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 9:01 AM
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 - Bookmark Not Valid

I have the same problem using 2003 Server, 2003 Exchange but with no 5.5's
in the mix.  Does not appear to have anything to do with Outlook  version -
tried 2000 and 2003.  I'm using XP as my client machine.

I have the above plus a DC in a test environment and posted the info a while
back.  Unfortunately there were no responses, so  have been trying to
troubleshoot for a while now on-and-off.

Stu