Sorry, missed that, nope it doesn't. Just a typical mailbox.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Ed Crowley [MVP]
Sent: Thursday, January 08, 2004 09:45
To: Exchange Discussions
Subject: RE: 5.5 and AutoAccept script

The only reason I can think that this is happening is that something is
trying to create a new Tasks folder and doesn't see the real one.  Does this
profile have a non-primary Tasks folder that isn't named Tasks?

Ed Crowley MCSE+Internet MVP
Freelance E-Mail Philosopher
Protecting the world from PSTs and Bricked Backups!T