Is it possible to find out which folder is contained in the data section
of the event ?

one such data section is:

0000: 004d005b 00580042 0043003a 00720068
0010: 00730069 00690074 0065006e 00530020
0020: 00680063 006c0075 0065006c 005d0072
0030: 0049002f 0062006e 0078006f 0000

is there a way to search for folder id..um..
4d005b 580042 43003a 720068 730069 690074 65006e 530020 680063 6c0075
65006c 5d0072 49002f 62006e 78006f 0000

looking at a bunch of these events, the data section is changing.

Matt

To unsubscribe via postal mail, please contact us at: Jupitermedia Corp.
Attn: Discussion List Management
475 Park Avenue South
New York, NY 10016