\\ServerName\MSExchangeIMC\Queued Outbound

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas Nilsen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 15 August 2001 09:34
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange SMTP queues

Maybe not the easiest way to do it, but one possibility is to use Netsaint
monitoring package ( www.netsaint.org <http://www.netsaint.org> ) together
with the NSclient (NT client) to monitor a performance monitor counter. I
believe there is a perfmon counter for this, so it shouldn't be to difficult
to setup.

Thomas