Title: Inbox with the wrong name
I think you have to use the old Exchange client to change it.

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael Ponto [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2001 1:24 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Inbox with the wrong name

Ok here is one for you guy's

Exchange 5.5 sp4
NT 4.0 sp6a
outlook 98

One of my users (not one of the worst) has managed to rename his inbox on the exchange client.
It now says "Group Meeting Schedule" something he did for a different folder.

Call me a duce and flame me all you want for being stupid but I for the life of me I can't figure out how to change the name on it.

When I open up the properties and try there it goes "ping" and doesn't do anything as if I didn't have permissions.
Even Logged on as the exchange service account and couldn't do anything.

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: