From: Mike Keane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 10:40 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Email Template

Great...thanks.  Maybe you can help me with another issue.  These same
users want to be able to read the Help Desk mail account as well as their
email in two separate Outlook Windows.  I created two profiles and choose
the option of prompting for which profile they would like to use, but when
they try and open the second Outlook Window it deafults to the Profile
they chose on the first Outlook Window.  How can I get it to prompt me
everytime?

Thanks,
Mike

> You can do this in Outlook by creating the message, and then choosing
File,
> Save As, and change the message type to .oft.  The .oft is the outlook
> template.  You can either save this .oft file to the network so it's
> shareable, or what we do here is insert the template into a recurring task
> so whenever we get the pop-up task reminder, the .oft template is included
> so we just click on it, send it off, complete the task and keep going.
Hope
> this helps.
>

> Marcella D. Lewis
> Network Administrator
>

> "If the only tool you have is a hammer, you tend to see every problem as a
> nail."   --Abraham Maslow

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: