Each user that hits the OWA server needs logon locally permissions.
Gary
-----Original Message-----
From: Diane Beckham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2001 2:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Accessing Exchange Server over Internet

My Exchange Server 5.5 SP4 was setup to do this and ever since I had an email flood on one of my users mailboxes that took my server down and required a call to PSS which caused me to make changes to my Exchange Server, this can no longer be done without using VPN (yeah!).  HOWEVER, the CEO and the Marketing VP think that is too much of an "inconvenience" so I have to put it back.  Unfortunately I don't remember what permissions are needed for this.
I have been dragging my feet to do this, but I have no choice.  They don't care if isn't secure.  I've been changing permissions slowly but does someone know exactly which permissions I have to "dumb-down" to get this working again?  Maybe I'll just give those permissions to the CEO and Mkt VP.....

TIA,
Diane