In the permissions tab under the support mailbox I have given myself "Send
As" permissions, hence am lost to why I still get " on behalf of" in
messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 17 August 2001 16:16
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Additional Mailboxes

So you have "Send on Behalf of" permissions.  You need to have "Send As"
permissions instead of you want transparency.

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
Our new 2001 Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
How many of you believe in telekinesis? Raise my hands....