Title: Message
Stop holding down the shift key when deleting
-----Original Message-----
From: PANCHAL, PRAVEEN [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 9:42 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Outlook Issue

Hi:

When I delete any item from Inbox, instead of going to Deleted Items folder the item gets lost in thin air. I do not know where it goes. Could someone tell me (1) where to find the lost item and (2) how to configure Outlook so that the Deleted items move to Deleted Items folder and do not disappear. I tried looking at all the folder properties but could not get much help.

Thanks.

Praveen Panchal, CCNP, CCNA, MCSE, CNE
Executive Director of Information Technology
Hostos Community College, City University of New York
500 Grand Concourse
Bronx, New York 10451
Phone (718) 518-6641
Fax     (718) 518-6643