From: Dan Yarrow [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 3:38 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Good Outlook Web Access Troubleshooting guide

we seem to get this after the patch was applied.

The Error is displayed after the user is authenticated "Your Password is about to expire in 0 days.  To Change your password, go to the Opetions page after login"

I have tried editing the CONSTANT.INC file as per some support documents, however that didn't help.