From: Simon Curtiss [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 8:23 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: MS new licensing plan Oct 1st?

There is an exception to the rule (well maybe not an exception, but I can't
think of the right word) and that is that the Backoffice CAL will no longer
be available after October 1st and you will need to  get CAL 'Core' packs
which I believe will be more expensive.  Backoffice CAL's were the cheapest
way to get EX, SQL & NT Cals together.

Simon

#########
Notice of Confidential information
The information contained in this electronic mail is CONFIDENTIAL
INFORMATION and may
be LEGALLY PRIVILEGED, intended only for the individual or entity named
above. If you
are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that the use,
dissemination,
distribution, or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you
have received
this electronic message in error, please immediately notify us by return or
telephone
call collect to 07 577 6049) and destroy the original message. Thank you.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by MailMarshal
www.marshalsoftware.com

#########

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: