From: Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 4:54 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Blackberry

Do I sense a future article?

-----Original Message-----
From: Drewski [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 8:53 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

more or less.  It's like a cell phone.  It won't work where there isn't
coverage.   They have a website, you know:

www.blackberry.net <http://www.blackberry.net>

That details coverage...

Drew (MOS)
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
Pics of Max are BACK! http://www.drewncapris.net
* NOTE: The makers of "Queen Amidala's Naboo Dream Palace" assume no
responsibility for the quality of the movie which spawned it.