From: John Elliott [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 9:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Word as email editor problem

Hi,

I have a client running Winnt Workstation SP 6a, that just decided they wanted to use Word 2000 as their email editor. When they try to create any email the font is huge even though it says it's like Arial 8....it shows up as something in the 40 range! If they use Outlook it's not a problem.

Any ideas?

John Elliott MCSE+I, ASE, MCP, ACT, A+
eCommerce Solutions
TELUS Enterprise Solutions Inc.