From: Ellery July [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 2:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Create a DL with more then 165 email addresses. how?

Lyris is a nice product and have used it with other organizations. This is a
one time mailing (possibly two times over the next year) so Lyris price wise
is overkill.

ellery july
Technical Lead
Northwest Area Foundation
332 Minnesota    E - 1201
St. Paul, MN 55101
phone 651-225-3895      fax      651-225-7695