Indeed.

Or create your own custom MMC file to distribute.

William

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton Doige [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 22, 2001 3:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: not seeing Active Dir Exch Integrated info on all DC's??

When you install Exchange 2000 it is one of the options in Setup. Much like
being able to install the 5.5 admin program on Workstation, you can have the
Exchange Manager snap in loaded in an MMC on a professional desktop once you
have installed admin.msi on the target workstation.

Clayton Doige
IT Manager MCSE, MCP + I
Gameday International N.V.
Bound in a nutshell, King of infinite space...

T: +5 999 736 0309
C: +5 999 563 1845
F: +5 999 733 1259