From: Chris Hampton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, August 23, 2001 8:55 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: domain name problems with exchange

My mansgement and I wanted to call our email server
mail.rootcandles.com after discussion with the other
execs he cameback and told me to change it to
rootcandles.com(-mail.) I changes the dns entries on
all of the accounts to have both and the mx record to
reflect the needed change and it gives me this error.
A mail message was not sent due to a protocol error.

        511 5.0.0 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>... Sorry
[209.221.23.134],
Invalid address <rootcandles.com>.
The message that caused this notification was: