Title: RE: Attachments lost and not
Hate to drag this out but...
 does that include attachments that come across and look like mud?

-----Original Message-----
From: Neil Ferguson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 3:41 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Attachments lost and not

Morning,

Do you have a firewall, does your ISP, do the recipients? More often than not problems with attachments seem to come from firewalls configured by the Muppets, basically, from what I've experienced, certain firewalls are left in their default config which will deny everything - it doesn't sound like it's your problem, sounds like the recipients ISP is having a bad hair day. Give them a call to check, as long as you're certain that everything is leaving your domain as it should (i.e. with attachments)