Probably has given his account Service account perms.  Not that I would do
that.....

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 24, 2001 3:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: new users don't get a calendar

out of curiosity, exactly how were you "trying to access the calendar from
[your] own outlook profile"?

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
Our new 2001 Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
"Anytime you can express your age in signifcant fractions of a century, its
a bit of a downer." - David Horza