175meg warning
250k disable send/rcv

-----Original Message-----
From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 11:52
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Recommended mailbo size limit

Hello,

I have recently been given the responsibility of our company's Exchange
server.  In the past no policy/procedures were in place in terms of doing
routing maintenance on the Exchange server.  There are about 600 mailboxes
and several of these boxes being over 500mb in size.  What is the
recommended size limit a mailbox should be before you need to set
restrictions on these boxes and force the user to either delete or archive
his or her old mail?

What is the policy in yoru Company.  I wanted a gather ideas on how you guys
are managing your Exchange server so that I can write up a policy and
enforce it.

Thanks,

Ali Sethi
Engineer

170 South Warner Road
Suite 110
Wayne, PA. 19087
610-971-9171 ext 306
610-971-9181 fax
www.kenexa.com
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.