Title: RE: External access to e-mail

Won't OWA work?

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Heaton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, August 27, 2001 10:23 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: External access to e-mail

I need to provide mobile users access to their e-mail from the road.
Specifically, two cases:

1)  User has a cell phone that they are using to access Yahoo mail right
now, and a setting in their Yahoo account, which is supposed to check their
internal network e-mail.  Hit and miss.  Sometimes works, but always when
they come back to the office, they have e-mails that should have been
delivered on the road.

2)  User in satellite office on East coast.  Needs to use PC to connect to
our network to check and receive company type e-mails through our server.
Receives fine, but can't send.  Is using an outside ISP to connect to the
internet, and then comes in to the Exchange IP address.

Help, please!  Need some kind of update by end of day.

Thanks in advance,

Joseph L. Heaton, MCSE
NT Administrator
FDI Consulting, Inc.