From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 9:03 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Exchange 5.5 Server

I needed some advice on whether I should begin plans to implement a 2nd
Exchange server.  Here is the current setup.

At present there are 625 mailboxes (not including Distribution lists or
custom recipients) on the Exchange server.
The daily differential is approximately 51GB and the weekly full run every
Friday is about 88GB (consisting of 2 tapes).

We backup both the info store and each individual mailboxes during the diff
and full backups.

Is there an approximate point when you need to start looking at adding a
second exchange server?   Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Ali Sethi
Engineer

170 South Warner Road
Suite 110
Wayne, PA. 19087
610-971-9171 ext 306
610-971-9181 fax
www.kenexa.com
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.