From: Jamison, Chris [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2001 1:58 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Migration to W2K and Exchange 2k

Help!!!  I am migrating to an NT4 domain to a W2k domain.  This migration is being moved from a  NT4 xxx domain on Compaq servers to a xxx.com W2k domain on dell servers.  I want to migrate my exchange 5.5 data on the NT domain to my new exchange 2000 server on the W2k domain.  I do not want to do an in place upgrade I just would like to move my data and put it into exchange 2000 under Active Directory in my W2k domain!!!  Hope this made sense.

Chris Jamison
Network Systems Manager
Penn-America Group, Inc.
ph: 215-773-7736