Title: Unknown message coming from system Attendance E-mail ID every 3 to 4 minutes time

Hi ,

I am sysadmin of Exchange 5.5 server. In my mail box I am getting unknown message every 3 to 4 minutes from Sytems Attendance E-mail ID of Exchange server

The message subject is  :  Mb > 0x106b2f 0x13fee8 2001.8.31 5:34:54 < Mb

in auto preview pane  I can see  the message

<This Item contains active content.Open the item to read its contents.>

But when i open this mail I can not see this message but a single line same as subject of message
Mb > 0x106b2f 0x13fee8 2001.8.31 5:34:54 < Mb

Is anybody has experience this problem kindly let me know the reason & remedy for this.

We have Trend micro Scan mail for Exchange with latest signature 929 & Trend Micro server protect for virus control.

Regards,
Kailas

List Charter and FAQ at: