Are the messages delivering out of a mailbox?  PST?  Internal?  External?
>From an OST that's offline when it's supposed to be delivered?

Any events in the log when it's supposed to send?  When it actually does
send?

OS ver?  Exchange VER?  Service Packs?

White?  Wheat?  Rye?  Pumpernickel?

Drew (MOS)
********************************
KWAR2001 website: www.schoolofdefence.org/kwar.html
Read my Column on OUTLOOKEXCHANGE.COM:
http://www.outlookexchange.com/articles/drewnicholson/default.asp
Pics of Max are BACK!  http://www.drewncapris.net
********************************
Last week in the southern half of the country, a fierce tropical storm
forced the cancellation of several N 'Sync concerts. Scholars say this is
the most conclusive evidence so far that God does exist. - Conan O'Brien

-----Original Message-----
From: Kevin Fricke [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, August 31, 2001 7:16 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Anyone have problems with the "DO NOT DELIVER BEFORE XXX"
option?

In several test eMails I have sent, where the "Do Not Deliver Before" time
is set, there is a significant delay before the eMail is actually sent (2
to 3 days on average). The times are all set properly on servers and
workstations and all other mail is flowing fine. I was just wondering if
this is a problem with the product or if it is most likely a problem with
our system?

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: