This problem just recently started.  We are using Outlook 2000 and 97
clients in our agency and when people send attachments, such as word
documents, or anything, they cannot be opened from the preview pane.
The paperclip icon is in the corner,  but when clicked on, nothing
happens,  no drop down list of attachments appears.  I tried it on a few
email messages that were a few months old,  and they were just fine.  KB
tells me to send in plain text format,  which I tried, and that did
work.  But the problem is,  we never had to do that before,  and it the
attachments sent fine.  The first email that this problem starts on, was
recieved on the 17th of July.  That may or may not have any relevance,
but just to note.

Anyone?

Windows 2000 Server SP2
Exchange 2000 Server SP1