From: Mark L. Kelsay [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 02, 2001 7:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Patches

I have tested both St. Bernard Update EXPERT and a product named Service
Pack Manager by Gravity Storm Software
http://home.san.rr.com/gravitystorm/
<http://home.san.rr.com/gravitystorm/> .  I liked them both but Update
Expert supported updating hotfixes and service packs on more software.

Mr. Baker has a link you might want to take a look at.

http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/?File=SPackMgr.TXT
<http://www.ultratech-llc.com/KB/?File=SPackMgr.TXT>

Mark