Title: Still got the problem with Exchange Sp4 and post

Hello all,

Still remember me?

I installed a new imc with sp4 and a post sp4 for MTA problems I had. Thought this would fix my IMC problem. But no. On monday some hot shots called me as mail that was send over the weekend still hadn't arrived. So I had a look at the new server. It was having the same symptoms like the old one.

Mail get's accepted by the imc but keeps sitting in the 'Inbound waiting for Conversion'. It never comes out only after a reboot. (Stopping the service and starting will also not work).

Groetjes,

Nicole

List Charter and FAQ at: