Exchange 5.5 SP3, NT4, 6a.  I submitted this question earlier today-thanks
to those that provided ideas.  After further troubleshooting, the situation
has changed slightly so I am asking again.  When ANY normal users login to
OWA they get an error message saying "failed to connect to Microsoft
exchange server".  Anyone with admin privileges can login normally.  The
IUSR account has logon locally and access this machine from network
privileges on the OWA local machine.  Everyone has change permissions on the
exchsrvr\webdata and exchsrvr\webtemp directories.   It sure sounds like a
permissions issue preventing normal users from accessing OWA, but I can't
figure out what else to check.  Help?

Ken Richardson

List Charter and FAQ at: