That happened to me before. It was a couple corrupted e-mails. I tracked
them down and deleted them and archiving worked fine ever since.

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: Michael David [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2001 2:46 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Archieve Error

I'm having a problem achieving my own email box.  I get the following
error:

Error while archiving folder "Computer" in store "Mailbox - Michael David".
Some items could not be copied. They were either moved or deleted, or access
was denied.

I check permissions on the server and locally through outlook and everything
is set correctly (to the best of my knowledge) and what's worse is each time
you run the achieve it gives a set of the errors above but for different
folders each time.

Michael David
IT Coordinator
Tennex Industries, Inc