Title: Message
BE instead of UltraBac?  If I get to make a switch I'm going to give them a chance, although I thought their program seemed kind of goofy to set up - each server was it's own 'project' I think they called it, and then you ran multiple 'projects'.  But I've heard really good things about their service.
-----Original Message-----
From: Benjamin Winzenz [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 6:20 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Recovery server

Ain’t there yet, baby.  Actually, I think we are in the process of getting BE, but it hasn’t rolled out to my site yet.  I can’t wait til it does.  I must admit though, we have been rather busy as of late, what with us just buying Remedy.  Now that was a project.  Integrating them to our e-mail in one weekend.  I won’t complain.  I got to fly to Europe.

Ben Winzenz, MCSE

Network/Systems Administrator

Peregrine Systems, Inc.