From: Iain Rhodes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:28 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Copying Calendar to new mailbox

Because of problems with some mailbox folder corruption I have had to create a new mailbox and move all my content into it.

This is fine except for the Calendar. I can copy the Calendar but then end up with 2 Calendars in the new mailbox. Is there a way of copying the calendar contents to another calendar ?

thanks

IR

'pricejam to go' Our website in the palm of your hand - PDA users can subscribe at www.pricejam.com

The information in this email and in any attachments is confidential and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
Internet communications are not secure and therefore pricejamieson does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message. Any views or opinions expressed are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of pricejamieson unless otherwise specifically stated.

This e-mail message has been scanned and cleared by Network Associates Total Virus Defence http://www.nai.com

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: