From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 12:18 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Re: Authentication attempt failed

It looks like it could be a nameserver for iim.co.uk (hence the 'ns' bit of
the
server name) but for some reason it's trying to come in on port 25, thus
exercising your SMTP server.

There is an 'iim.co.uk'; they claim to be a 'full service & design' company.
They'e in Berkshire. Is that local to you?

Tom

Mike McBride <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 06/09/2001 17:06:17

Please respond to "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>