From: Bennett, Warren [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2001 8:19 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Changing exchange 5.5 server to another domain

Hello - Having read some info about the pitfalls of moving an Exchange 5.5
server to another domain, and that it is not a good idea to do so. I would
like to know if any of you have tried it and how did you do it. This
particular server is a member of a site with a couple of other exchange
servers.

Thanks

Warren

List Charter and FAQ at: