Since people cant seem to think for themselves and keep up with their own
stuff.  I have to set up an email that will be sent out every Monday morning
to tell everyone that they need to do their time sheets.  Before I do a ton
of research on this was wondering if anyone has ever done  this.  To answer
a few questions first off... We have exchange 5.5 with outlook 2000.  I
already told management I could set up and appointment for around 3am Monday
morning when no one is in the office and when they log on the reminder will
come up.  They said this is NO GOOD they must have it be an e-mail not on
the calendar.  I asked why and they said they did not want to clutter up the
calendar even though it would be at 3am and I am sure no one is having
appointments at that time (unless to meet with the mistress).  SOOOOO
instead of a reminder on the calendar they junk up their email with a
message that they will just delete....

Any help is appreciated in advance

List Charter and FAQ at: