Title: RE: Change Of IPs
"Building Applications with MS Outloook 98" from the M$ Press showed examples of doing stuff like that.  I'm sure the tools in OL2K work the same.

-----Original Message-----
From: Clayton [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2001 5:27 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Timesheets

Has anyone out there ever implemented a timesheet solution within Outlook/Exchange? What sort of customization is required, and what kind of resources are available (books) on building apps within Outlook that do not go to heavy into code. I think Stu may have posted something on this for me as we changed SMTP domains recently, and I couldn't post, but I haven't spotted anything on the list, or on the site archives.

TIA

Clayton

List Charter and FAQ at:
List Charter and FAQ at: