From: Jean-Francois Bourdeau [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2001 8:26 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Ex2000 Upgrade strategy

Hi

Most customers  I met, want  an ex 2000 server, but do not want to
upgrade their NT 4.0 domain right now.

What most of your have done ?  For small companies

Installing an Ex 2000 server as a DC in it's own domain ? And create
trust between the 2 domain so OL 2000 user of the nT 4.0 domain can log
to Ex 2000 without beeing prompted ?  Ca we do that ?

OR

Install the the WIN 2000 ex 2000 server has a PDC(PDC Emulator, Mix
Mode) in the NT 4.0 Domain , (are we forced to install NT 4.0 as a BDC,
install WIN 200 on it and after promote it to PDC ?)

JF

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: