Is there a way to delete mail messages that are opened? I have been asked to
set up a policy to delete messages from users' inboxes after 14 days, but to
only delete messages that have been read. I didn't see anywhere in Mailbox
Manager to do this. Is there some other way to do it or can mailbox manager
be told to do it another way? I did see that the Clean Mailbox option on the
Tools menu of the Exchange Administrator allows you to do this without
exempting specific folders. Also, we are using Exchange 5.5 SP3/ NT4 SP6a.

Can Exchange 2000 do this?

Sham

List Charter and FAQ at: