Get more ram as 75MB is pretty low for store usage.  I guess your server
only has 128MB, bump it up to 256MB or even better 512MB.

Richard

-----Original Message-----
From: Lynn Karen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 11 September 2001 10:18
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Exchange Server Memory Limiter

The Optimizer allows you to limit the amount of memory used by Exchange.

How much RAM does the server have if 75Mb for STORE.EXE might be a problem?
Our STORE.EXE is currently using c. 170Mb - of 512Mb, and supports 350 users
fine.  (Exchange 5.5 SP4 on NT4.0 SP6a)

A while back we found limiting the amount of memory used made no positive
difference to memory problems we were experiencing - if anything the effect
was adverse - so we reverted back to letting Exchange look after itself.  In
the end we found the culprit wasn't in fact Exchange at all, but the memory
leak of a much smaller program (Track-It! Receive: monitors a mailbox to
pull all work requests into our job-tracking system - it now runs on another
server!).

Karen

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: