From:   Tan, Keefe Marley N. [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Thursday, September 13, 2001 2:56 AM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        RE: Exchange issue

Hi missy,

New development:  I can now view the properties and can access the public
folders from any client.  The permissions are restored but the problem now
is that the content of the public folders are gone.  But if I look at the
size of the pub.edb its more than 100MB.  how can I possibly retrieve the
content of the public folder to its normal state without loosing the data.
Thanks.

Keefe

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: