From: Anderson, Jeff [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 3:21 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: HTTP/1.1 503 Service Unavailable

I have a front/backend exchange server topology setup but I am having
problems with one of the frontend servers.  When I try to access my account
through OWA I get this message to popup in the browser (HTTP/1.1 503 Service
Unavailable).  If I shutdown the one frontend server that is causing
problems everything works fine.  The 2 frontend's are setup the
same(services, software,...) as far as I can tell.  I have even went so far
as to reinstall the OS (advanced server) from scratch and reinstall exchange
2000 without luck.  Any help/ideas would be appreciated.

Jeff Anderson
Southwest State University

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: