I assume you are looking for something like this ?

http://www.microsoft.com/technet/treeview/default.asp?url=/TechNet/prodtechn
ol/exchange/maintain/monitor/managing.asp
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/administration/55/BestDBManage.as
http://www.microsoft.com/exchange/techinfo/administration/55/Disaster.asp

Thats for MXS 5.5.

"This communication is intended solely for the addressee and is confidential and not
for third party unauthorised distribution."

List Charter and FAQ at: