From:   Lefkovics, William [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent:   Wednesday, September 12, 2001 6:05 PM
To:     MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject:        RE: IMS stoppage

Did someone say developers?

www.ballmerdance.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Martin Blackstone [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 3:03 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

Damn developers

-----Original Message-----
From: David James [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2001 3:12 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues

I was able to start both services successfully, but I did find some more
messages that were sitting in the queue which might choke it later
tonight. They had abnormal header information, but were all related to
the same application, primarily developer machines sending "buildall"
reports with numeric characters with a - before them.  I'm not sure if
that's relevant, but it seems to choking on those messages only.

DJ