Try picking overwrite instead of append. However remember that if you
forget to remove tapes you will overwrite your last tapes.

Another way might be to manually erase the tapes before they are needed.

"Matthew Western" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 09/16/2001 09:01:16 PM

Please respond to "MS-Exchange Admin Issues"
      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>