It's a nice mix of it all.  And a good read.

Missy
----- Original Message -----
From: "Warren Cundy" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "MS-Exchange Admin Issues" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2001 3:36 PM
Subject: RE: New Exchange Admin Questions

Can anyone comment on Tony's newer book entitled: "Microsoft Exchange Server
for Windows 2000: Planning, Design and Implementation".  I've looked at some
reviews and can't tell if this book deals more heavily with Ex55, 2k, or
both.  We currently run NT4/55, with plans to upgrade to Win2k in the near
future, but Exch2k is still several months off.

Thanks.

-Warren

List Charter and FAQ at:

List Charter and FAQ at: