We are having a problem accessing Web Outlook. When we go to the page, it
goes through the NT Challenge/Response steps and then comes back with the
following error message - "http 500 internal server error". When I try to
access it directly from the Exchange server, it gives the following error in
the browser window - "The specific procedure could not be found." It appears
to be looking for the "Logon.asp" file. This has happened after installing
the prmcan4i.exe patch to fix the "Web Server Folder Traversal"
vulnerability. Can anyone help???? We are using Exchange 5.5  - SP3.

Thanks,

Scott Mercer

List Charter and FAQ at: