From: Sethi, Ali [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 1:41 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Nimba Virus

Hello.
How do you block exe files in Nav.
thanks

Ali Sethi
Engineer

170 South Warner Road
Suite 110
Wayne, PA. 19087
610-971-9171 ext 306
610-971-9181 fax
www.kenexa.com
material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, distribution,
forwarding, or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this
prohibited without the express permission of the sender. If you received
this communication in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer.