From: Mike Keane [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 7:59 AM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: Does NIMDA Corrupt Exchange???

Hello,
I am trying to figure out if NIMDA will infect the Exchange Database?  My
Exchange Services are shutdown and the server is up. I've cleaned the
server of the NIMDA virus, but I am now worried about restarting the
Exchange services in fear of unleashing the virus if it resides in the
database.  Any ideas of whether it does or not....or if there is a cleaner
for the Exchange database?

Thanks,
Mike

List Charter and FAQ at: