http://support.microsoft.com/directory/article.asp?ID=KB;EN-US;Q253503

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 12:56 PM
To: MS-Exchange Admin Issues
Subject: RE: Disappearing Emails

Make sure their View is set to "Messages" and not something else.

-Michèle
Immigration site:  <http://LadySun1969.tripod.com>
Our new 2001 Miata:  <http://members.cardomain.com/bpituley>
Tiggercam:  <http://www.tiggercam.co.uk>
"The pursuit of truth and beauty is a sphere of activity in which we are
permitted to remain children all our lives." -Albert Einstein